Access from AT&T -
If at least one person in your household is a SNAP participant, you may qualify for 10Mbps home Internet service at a discounted $10 rate. Visit att.com/access or call 855.220.5211 for complete information and to apply. Click HERE for more.
Spectrum Internet Assist
Spectrum Internet Assist is a low-cost, high-speed broadband service that provides qualifying households with Internet service for $17.99 per month. To qualify for Spectrum Internet Assist, a member of the household must be a recipient of one of the following programs:
• The National School Lunch Program (NSLP); free or reduced-cost lunch
• The Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (age 65 and over only)
• If available, you will receive direction to call 1-844-525-1574 to start the qualiﬁcation process.
• If Spectrum Internet Assist is not available in your area, you will receive a coming-soon message and be asked to check back for updates.
To get started, visit:SpectrumInternetAssist.com. Click HERE for more.
Affordable Internet Options in the Greater Cleveland Area
Click HERE for more.